- International Development and Envi Hldgs (OTC:IDEH) dropped by 1.45% to close on $0.0680 with day traded volume of 1.49M, International Development and Environmental Holdings is a development-stage company. It is engaged in environmental remediation activities.
- Tenet Healthcare Corporation (NYSE:THC) trading at $6.65 moving up by 55.01% with total traded volume 239.99M, Tenet Healthcare Corporation (Tenet) is an investor-owned health care services company, which principally operates general hospitals and related ancillary health care businesses.
- Beckman Coulter, Inc. (NYSE:BEC) trading at $72.08 moving up by 26.26% with total traded volume 14.06M, Beckman Coulter, Inc. is a manufacturer and marketer of biomedical testing instrument systems, tests and supplies. It operates in two segments: segments: Clinical Diagnostics and Life Science.
- Northern Dynasty Minerals Ltd. (USA) (AMEX:NAK) closed on $13.41 moving up by 19.84% with total traded volume 2.60M, Northern Dynasty Minerals Ltd. (Northern Dynasty) is a Canada-based company engaged in the exploration of mineral properties. The Company owns a 50% interest in the Pebble Limited Partnership (the Pebble Partnership).
- Community Health Systems (NYSE:CYH) trading at $35.89 moving up by 13.43% with total traded volume 19.09M, Community Health Systems, Inc. is an operator of hospitals in the United States. The Company provides healthcare services, through the hospitals that it owns and operates throughout the United States.
- Amylin Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMLN) trading at $13.79 moving up by 8.41% with total traded volume 4.47M, Amylin Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Amylin) is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in discovery, development and commercialization of medicines.
- General Electric Company (NYSE:GE) trading at $17.72 moving up by 3.44% with total traded volume 125.89M, General Electric Company (GE) is a diversified technology, media and financial services company.
- Oracle Corporation (NASDAQ:ORCL) trading at $29.94 moving up by 2.34% with total traded volume 28.56M, Oracle Corporation develops, manufactures, markets, distributes and services database and middleware software, applications software and hardware systems, consisting primarily of computer server and storage products.
Subscribe to these free stock alerts at http://www.BestofOTC.com.
BestofOTC.com has a very unique ability to make gains by picking up top best penny stocks that are unseen by investors and are on the verge of exploding to give huge returns. BestofOTC.com provides extremely accurate information about micro-cap, small-cap, pink sheets, OTC stocks and penny stocks for free, with absolutely no surcharges, credit card information, or even names required. To sign up for "Exploding Stock Picks" and copy of "Secrets of Trading in the OTC Market" please visit http://www.BestofOTC.com.
Please see disclaimer on BestofOTC website: http://www.bestofotc.com/disclaimer.php.
BestofOTC.com is a website that profiles stocks of interest. Writers of this press release are not licensed brokers or financial consultants. The information here is believed to be reliable, but not guaranteed to be accurate byhttp://www.BestofOTC.com.
The assembled information disseminated by BestofOTC.com is for information purposes only, and is neither a solicitation to buy nor an offer to sell securities. BestofOTC.com does expect that investors will buy and sell securities based on information assembled and presented in BestofOTC.com. Please always do due diligence; consult a financial advisor.