- Brocade Communications Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:BRCD) currently trading at $5.10 moving up by 1.39% with total traded volume 15.72M, Brocade Communications Systems, Inc. (Brocade) is a supplier of data center networking solutions that help enterprises connect and manage their information.
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:JAZZ) currently trading at $17.70 moving up by 1.03% with total traded volume 641,584.00, Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a specialty pharmaceutical company focusing on the development and commercialization of pharmaceutical products to meet unmet medical needs in neurology and psychiatry.
- Linktone Ltd. (ADR) (NASDAQ:LTON) closed on $1.69 moving up by 1.20% with total traded volume 304,349.00, Linktone Ltd. (Linktone) provides entertainment-oriented telecom services to mobile phone users over the second generation (2G) and 2.5G mobile telecommunications networks in China.
- Shire Plc. (ADR) (NASDAQ:SHPGY) currently trading at $70.94 moving up by 1.49% with total traded volume 434,296.00, Shire plc (Shire) is a specialty biopharmaceutical company that focuses on meeting the needs of the specialist physician.
- GT Solar International, Inc. (NASDAQ:SOLR) currently trading at $7.87 moving up by 2.34% with total traded volume 4.42M, GT Solar International, Inc. through its subsidiaries is a global provider of polysilicon production technology, crystalline ingot growth systems and related photovoltaic manufacturing services for the solar industry.
- VIVUS, Inc. (NASDAQ:VVUS) currently trading at $6.72 moving up by 0.45% with total traded volume 1.21M, VIVUS, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of therapeutic products for underserved markets.
- Avago Technologies Limited (NASDAQ:AVGO) currently trading at $28.41 moving up by 5.77% with total traded volume 1.91M, Avago Technologies Limited (Avago) is a designer, developer and global supplier of a range of analog semiconductor devices with a focus on III-V-based products.
- Finisar Corporation (NASDAQ:FNSR) currently trading at $23.06 moving up by 16.64% with total traded volume 9.21M, Finisar Corporation (Finisar) is a provider of optical subsystems and components that connect short-distance local area networks (LANs), and storage area networks (SANs), and longer distance metropolitan area networks (MANs) fiber-to-the-home networks (FTTx), cable television networks (CATV) and wide area networks (WANs).
- Central European Distribution Corp (NASDAQ:CEDC) closed on $27.44 moving up by 12.14% with total traded volume 2.08M, Central European Distribution Corporation (CEDC) operates primarily in the alcohol beverage industry.
- Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT) currently trading at $26.89 moving up by 3.26% with total traded volume 91.80M, Microsoft Corporation is engaged in developing, manufacturing, licensing and supporting a range of software products and services for different types of computing devices.
BestofOTC.com has a very unique ability to make gains by picking up top best penny stocks that are unseen by investors and are on the verge of exploding to give huge returns. BestofOTC.com provides extremely accurate information about micro-cap, small-cap, pink sheets, OTC stocks and penny stocks for free, with absolutely no surcharges, credit card information, or even names required. To sign up for "Exploding Stock Picks" and copy of "Secrets of Trading in the OTC Market" please visit http://www.BestofOTC.com.
BestofOTC.com is a website that profiles stocks of interest. Writers of this press release are not licensed brokers or financial consultants. The information here is believed to be reliable, but not guaranteed to be accurate byhttp://www.BestofOTC.com.
The assembled information disseminated by BestofOTC.com is for information purposes only, and is neither a solicitation to buy nor an offer to sell securities. BestofOTC.com does expect that investors will buy and sell securities based on information assembled and presented in BestofOTC.com. Please always do due diligence; consult a financial advisor.