- Berkshire Hathaway Inc. (NYSE:BRK.A) went up by 0.38% currently trading at $120,200.00 with total volume of 823.00 in its last trading session, Berkshire Hathaway Inc. (Berkshire) is a holding company owning subsidiaries engaged in a number of diverse business activities.
- Baldor Electric Company (NYSE:BEZ) went up by 40.35% currently trading at $63.31 with total volume of 40.22M in its last trading session, Baldor Electric Company (Baldor) is a marketer, designer, and manufacturer of industrial electric motors, mechanical power transmission products, drives, and generators, supplying over 10,000 customers in more than 200 industries.
- Corpbanca (ADR) (NYSE:BCA) went up by 6.93% currently trading at $88.75 with total volume of 108,367.00 in its last trading session, CorpBanca SA is a Chile-based bank providing a range of commercial and retail banking services to its customers.
- C-TRACKS ETN (NYSE:CVOL) went up by 3.01% currently trading at $103.94 with total volume of 3,525.00 in its last trading session.
- REGAL-BELOIT CORPORATION (NYSE:RBC) went up by 4.67% currently trading at $61.00 with total volume of 1.39M in its last trading session, Regal Beloit Corporation is a global manufacturer of commercial and industrial electric motors, heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) electric motors, electric generators and controls, and mechanical motion control products.
- Green Dot Corporation (NYSE:GDOT) went up by 4.70% currently trading at $57.88 with total volume of 83,059.00 in its last trading session, Green Dot Corporation (Green Dot) is a prepaid financial services company providing money management solutions to United States consumers.
- A. O. Smith Corporation (NYSE:AOS) went up by 6.31% currently trading at $39.41 with total volume of 1.16M in its last trading session, Smith A O Corporation is a manufacturer of water heating equipment and electric motors, serving a diverse mix of residential, commercial and industrial end markets in the United States.
- Agnico-Eagle Mines Limited (USA) (NYSE:AEM) went up by 2.97% currently trading at $80.71 with total volume of 2.71M in its last trading session, Agnico-Eagle Mines Limited (Agnico-Eagle) is a gold producer with mining operations in northwestern Quebec, northern Mexico, northern Finland and Nunavut and exploration activities in Canada, Europe, Latin America and the United States.
- Six Flags Entertainment Corp (NYSE:SIX) went up by 4.09% currently trading at $54.25 with total volume of 942,443.00 in its last trading session, Six Flags Entertainment Corporation, formerly Six Flags, Inc. (SFI), is engaged in owning and operating regional theme amusement and water parks.
Subscribe to these free stock alerts at http://www.BestofOTC.com.
BestofOTC.com has a very unique ability to make gains by picking up top best penny stocks that are unseen by investors and are on the verge of exploding to give huge returns. BestofOTC.com provides extremely accurate information about micro-cap, small-cap, pink sheets, OTC stocks and penny stocks for free, with absolutely no surcharges, credit card information, or even names required. To sign up for "Exploding Stock Picks" and copy of "Secrets of Trading in the OTC Market" please visit http://www.BestofOTC.com.
Please see disclaimer on BestofOTC website: http://www.bestofotc.com/disclaimer.php.
BestofOTC.com is a website that profiles stocks of interest. Writers of this press release are not licensed brokers or financial consultants. The information here is believed to be reliable, but not guaranteed to be accurate byhttp://www.BestofOTC.com.
The assembled information disseminated by BestofOTC.com is for information purposes only, and is neither a solicitation to buy nor an offer to sell securities. BestofOTC.com does expect that investors will buy and sell securities based on information assembled and presented in BestofOTC.com. Please always do due diligence; consult a financial advisor.