- Netflix, Inc. (NASDAQ:NFLX) went up by 3.51% currently trading at $205.90 with total volume of 11.89M in its last trading session, Netflix, Inc. is a subscription service streaming movies and television episodes over the Internet and sending digital versatile discs (DVDs) by mail to more than 12 million subscribers.
- Intuitive Surgical, Inc. (NASDAQ:ISRG) went up by 2.30% currently trading at $260.29 with total volume of 708,404.00 in its last trading session, Intuitive Surgical, Inc. (Intuitive Surgical) is engaged in the designing, manufacturing and marketing of da Vinci Surgical Systems, EndoWrist instruments, and surgical accessories.
- Patriot Transportation Holding, Inc. (NASDAQ:PATR) went up by 9.91% currently trading at $74.42 with total volume of 3,425.00 in its last trading session, Patriot Transportation Holding, Inc., and its subsidiaries are engaged in the transportation and real estate businesses. The Company has two business segments: transportation and real estate.
- Huntington Bancshares Incorporated - Non Cumulative Perp Conv Pfd Ser A (NASDAQ:HBANP) went up by 0.47% currently trading at $1,075.00 with total volume of 13.00 in its last trading session.
- Acme Packet, Inc. (NASDAQ:APKT) went up by 10.12% currently trading at $48.98 with total volume of 2.98M in its last trading session, Acme Packet, Inc., incorporated on August 3, 2000, provides session border controllers (SBCs) that enable service providers, enterprises, government agencies and contact centers to deliver interactive communications, such as voice, video and other real-time multimedia sessions, across Internet protocol (IP) network borders.
- VocalTec Communications Ltd. (NASDAQ:CALL) went up by 16.71% currently trading at $28.35 with total volume of 120,060.00 in its last trading session, VocalTec Communications Ltd. (VocalTec) is a provider of carrier-class voice over Internet protocol (VoIP) and convergence solutions for fixed and wireless communication service providers.
- Deckers Outdoor Corporation (NASDAQ:DECK) went up by 5.30% currently trading at $76.90 with total volume of 4.86M in its last trading session, Deckers Outdoor Corporation is engaged in designing, producing, marketing and brand managing of footwear and accessories.
- Travelzoo Inc. (NASDAQ:TZOO) went up by 10.26% currently trading at $42.99 with total volume of 781,895.00 in its last trading session, Travelzoo Inc. is a global Internet media company.
- Research In Motion Limited (USA) (NASDAQ:RIMM) went up by 4.81% currently trading at $61.83 with total volume of 29.58M in its last trading session, Research In Motion Limited (RIM) is a designer, manufacturer and marketer of wireless solutions for the worldwide mobile communications market.
- The Fresh Market Inc (NASDAQ:TFM) went up by 6.62% currently trading at $36.25 with total volume of 460,857.00 in its last trading session, The Fresh Market, Inc. is a specialty retailer. As of April 30, 2010, the Company operated 95 stores in 19 states, primarily in the Southeast, Midwest and Mid-Atlantic United States.
BestofOTC.com has a very unique ability to make gains by picking up top best penny stocks that are unseen by investors and are on the verge of exploding to give huge returns. BestofOTC.com provides extremely accurate information about micro-cap, small-cap, pink sheets, OTC stocks and penny stocks for free, with absolutely no surcharges, credit card information, or even names required. To sign up for "Exploding Stock Picks" and copy of "Secrets of Trading in the OTC Market" please visit http://www.BestofOTC.com.
BestofOTC.com is a website that profiles stocks of interest. Writers of this press release are not licensed brokers or financial consultants. The information here is believed to be reliable, but not guaranteed to be accurate byhttp://www.BestofOTC.com.
The assembled information disseminated by BestofOTC.com is for information purposes only, and is neither a solicitation to buy nor an offer to sell securities. BestofOTC.com does expect that investors will buy and sell securities based on information assembled and presented in BestofOTC.com. Please always do due diligence; consult a financial advisor.