- White River Capital Inc. (AMEX:RVR) went up by 17.00% to close on $21.95 with total volume of 23,966.00 in its last trading session, White River Capital, Inc. (White River) is a financial services holding company, with two principal operating subsidiaries.
- Cagle's, Inc. (AMEX:CGL.A) went up by 22.53% to close on $11.64 with total volume of 14,636.00 in its last trading session, Cagle's, Inc. with its wholly owned subsidiary, Cagle's Farms, Inc., is engaged in producing, marketing and distributing a range of fresh and frozen poultry products.
- Wesco Financial Corporation (AMEX:WSC) went up by 0.35% to close on $362.25 with total volume of 2,267.00 in its last trading session.
- SIFCO Industries, Inc. (AMEX:SIF) went up by 7.43% to close on $15.47 with total volume of 7,625.00 in its last trading session, SIFCO Industries, Inc. (SIFCO) is engaged in the production and sale of a range of metalworking processes, services and products produced primarily to the specific design requirements of its customers.
- Seabridge Gold, Inc. (USA) (AMEX:SA) went up by 3.84% to close on $28.95 with total volume of 463,443.00 in its last trading session, Seabridge Gold Inc. acquires projects in North America with gold resources, expands and verifies these resources through further exploration, undertakes the engineering work required to move these resources to reserves and determines their economic value.
- International Tower Hill Mines Ltd(USA] (AMEX:THM) went up by 8.55% to close on $9.65 with total volume of 1.03M in its last trading session, International Tower Hill Mines Ltd. (ITH) is an exploration-stage company.
- AMCON Distributing Co. (AMEX:DIT) went up by 1.02% to close on $74.50 with total volume of 550.00 in its last trading session, AMCON Distributing Company (AMCON) operates in two segments: wholesale distribution segment (Wholesale Segment) and retail health food segment (Retail Segment).
- Almaden Minerals Ltd. (USA) (AMEX:AAU) went up by 17.68% to close on $4.46 with total volume of 2.40M in its last trading session, Almaden Minerals Ltd. (Almaden) is an exploration-stage company.
- Daxor Corporation (AMEX:DXR) went up by 7.06% to close on $9.85 with total volume of 5,660.00 in its last trading session, Daxor Corporation is a medical device manufacturing company with additional biotechnology services.
BestofOTC.com has a very unique ability to make gains by picking up top best penny stocks that are unseen by investors and are on the verge of exploding to give huge returns. BestofOTC.com provides extremely accurate information about micro-cap, small-cap, pink sheets, OTC stocks and penny stocks for free, with absolutely no surcharges, credit card information, or even names required. To sign up for "Exploding Stock Picks" and copy of "Secrets of Trading in the OTC Market" please visit http://www.BestofOTC.com.
BestofOTC.com is a website that profiles stocks of interest. Writers of this press release are not licensed brokers or financial consultants. The information here is believed to be reliable, but not guaranteed to be accurate byhttp://www.BestofOTC.com.
The assembled information disseminated by BestofOTC.com is for information purposes only, and is neither a solicitation to buy nor an offer to sell securities. BestofOTC.com does expect that investors will buy and sell securities based on information assembled and presented in BestofOTC.com. Please always do due diligence; consult a financial advisor.