- Great Northern Iron Ore Properties (NYSE:GNI) moved down by 3.75% currently trading at the price of $140.00 with volume of 9,582.00. Great Northern Iron Ore Properties (GNIOP) is a conventional non-voting trust that owns interests in fee, both mineral and non-mineral lands, on the Mesabi Iron Range in northeastern Minnesota.
- Alexander's, Inc. (NYSE:ALX) moved down by 1.35% currently trading at the price of $385.48 with volume of 12,954.00. Alexander's, Inc. is a real estate investment trust (REIT) engaged in leasing, managing, developing and redeveloping its properties.
- The Washington Post Company (NYSE:WPO) moved down by 1.31% currently trading at the price of $377.02 with volume of 69,732.00. The Washington Post Company is a diversified education and media company.
- salesforce.com, inc. (NYSE:CRM) moved down by 3.19% currently trading at the price of $139.22 with volume of 5.98M. Salesforce.com, Inc. is a provider of enterprise cloud computing applications.
- White Mountains Insurance Group, Ltd. (NYSE:WTM) moved down by 1.29% currently trading at the price of $317.50 with volume of 37,951.00. White Mountains Insurance Group, Ltd. is engaged in the businesses of property and casualty insurance and reinsurance, through its subsidiaries and affiliates.
- Thor Industries, Inc. (NYSE:THO) moved down by 12.22% currently trading at the price of $29.53 with volume of 2.72M. Thor Industries, Inc. (Thor) manufactures and sells a range of recreation vehicles and small and mid-size buses in the United States and Canada.
- Terra Nitrogen Company, L.P. (NYSE:TNH) moved down by 3.75% currently trading at the price of $96.92 with volume of 95,214.00. Terra Nitrogen Company, L.P. (TNCLP) produces and distributes nitrogen fertilizer products.
- Banco Santander-Chile (ADR) (NYSE:SAN) moved down by 3.90% currently trading at the price of $91.58 with volume of 259,601.00. Banco Santander Chile is a Chile-based Company.
- Compania de Minas Buenaventura SA (ADR) (NYSE:BVN) moved down by 50.64% currently trading at the price of $50.64 with volume of 3.95M., Compania de Minas Buenaventura S.A.A. (Buenaventura) is a precious metals company engaged in the exploration, mining and processing of gold, silver and other metals in Peru.
Subscribe to these free stock alerts at http://www.BestofOTC.com.
BestofOTC.com has a very unique ability to make gains by picking up top best penny stocks that are unseen by investors and are on the verge of exploding to give huge returns. BestofOTC.com provides extremely accurate information about micro-cap, small-cap, pink sheets, OTC stocks and penny stocks for free, with absolutely no surcharges, credit card information, or even names required. To sign up for "Exploding Stock Picks" and copy of "Secrets of Trading in the OTC Market" please visit http://www.BestofOTC.com.
Please see disclaimer on BestofOTC website: http://www.bestofotc.com/disclaimer.php.
BestofOTC.com is a website that profiles stocks of interest. Writers of this press release are not licensed brokers or financial consultants. The information here is believed to be reliable, but not guaranteed to be accurate byhttp://www.BestofOTC.com.
The assembled information disseminated by BestofOTC.com is for information purposes only, and is neither a solicitation to buy nor an offer to sell securities. BestofOTC.com does expect that investors will buy and sell securities based on information assembled and presented in BestofOTC.com. Please always do due diligence; consult a financial advisor.