- Intelligent Living Corp. (OTC:ILVC) dropped by 2.06% to close on $0.0095 with day traded volume of 109,000.00, Intelligent Living Corp (ILC), through its wholly owned subsidiary, MCM Integrated Technologies, Ltd. (MCM), specializes in designing, supplying, installing, upgrading and servicing home automation solutions, energy use monitoring and conservation systems, including structured wiring, security and access control systems, lighting, heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) and environmental controls, energy use monitoring and reduction systems, and distributed audio/video systems.
- Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp. (OTC:LBSR) dropped by 0.81% to close on $0.0490 with day traded volume of 4.54M, Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp. (Liberty Star) is an exploration-stage company engaged in the acquisition and exploration of mineral properties in the states of Arizona and Alaska. Claims in the state of Alaska are held in the name of its wholly owned subsidiary, Big Chunk Corp. Claims in the State of Arizona are held in the name of Liberty Star.
- Left Behind Games Inc (OTC:LFBG) dropped by 4.48% to close on $0.0064 with day traded volume of 126.41M, Left Behind Games Inc. (LFBG) is engaged in the development, production and sale of christian inspirational personal computer (PC) video games based upon the Left Behind series of novels, published by Tyndale House Publishers. All of the games are branded under the names of LB Games and Inspired Media Entertainment.
- MacroSolve, Inc. (OTC:MCVE) dropped by 33.33% to close on $0.220 with day traded volume of 466,848.00, MacroSolve, Inc. is a technology and services company that develops mobile solutions for businesses and government. The Company is engaged in the design, delivery and integration of solutions for the application of mobile technology in business processes.
- Power3 Medical Products, Inc. (OTC:PWRM) dropped by 11.21% to close on $0.0190 with day traded volume of 5.54M, Power3 Medical Products, Inc. (Power3) is a biotechnology company focused on the development and marketing of diagnostic products through the analysis of proteins. It is focused on the development of diagnostic tests in the fields of cancer, and neurodegenerative and neuromuscular diseases, such as amytrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) (also known as Lou Gehrig's disease), Alzheimer's disease and Parkinson's disease.
- Gold American Mining Corp. (OTC:SILA) dropped by 1.33% to close on $0.740 with day traded volume of 975,541.00, Gold American Mining Corp., formerly Silver America Inc., is a precious metals exploration company focused on the acquisition and exploration of holdings with silver and gold production. The Company has already developed a portfolio of international properties. The properties of the Company include Keeno Strike Property and Guadalupe Property.
- Spare Backup, Inc. (OTC:SPBU) dropped by 10.43% to close on $0.103 with day traded volume of 736,797.00, Spare Backup, Inc. is a developer and marketer of a line of software products specifically designed for consumers, as well as the small business and home business users. The Company's Spare line of software products includes its Spare Backup service, Spare Backup software and its Spare Switch PC data migration software. Its products are designed and developed so that technical skills are not necessary to use or manage the software.
BestofOTC.com has a very unique ability to make gains by picking up top best penny stocks that are unseen by investors and are on the verge of exploding to give huge returns. BestofOTC.com provides extremely accurate information about micro-cap, small-cap, pink sheets, OTC stocks and penny stocks for free, with absolutely no surcharges, credit card information, or even names required. To sign up for "Exploding Stock Picks" and copy of "Secrets of Trading in the OTC Market" please visit http://www.BestofOTC.com.
BestofOTC.com is a website that profiles stocks of interest. Writers of this press release are not licensed brokers or financial consultants. The information here is believed to be reliable, but not guaranteed to be accurate byhttp://www.BestofOTC.com.
The assembled information disseminated by BestofOTC.com is for information purposes only, and is neither a solicitation to buy nor an offer to sell securities. BestofOTC.com does expect that investors will buy and sell securities based on information assembled and presented in BestofOTC.com. Please always do due diligence; consult a financial advisor.