- HEALTHNOSTICS (PINK:HNSS) closed on $0.0120 moving up by 4.35% with total traded volume 1.50M.
- Meetic SA (EPA:MEET) closed on $21.50 moving up by 0.37% with total traded volume 16,334.00, Meetic SA is a France-based company providing online dating and matchmaking services. The Company's services are primarily available under the Meetic, Meetic Afinity and Match.com brands.
- Uranium Resources, Inc. (NASDAQ:URRE) currently trading at $1.78 moving up by 4.09% with total traded volume 5.14M, Uranium Resources, Inc. (URI) is a uranium exploration, mine development and production company. It is engaged in acquiring and developing uranium mines in South Texas using the in-situ recovery mining process (ISR). URI has produced approximately 8 million pounds U3O8 from five Texas projects, two of which have been fully restored and returned to the land owners.
- US WIRELESS ONLINE (PINK:UWRL) closed on $0.0013 with total traded volume 20.81M
- Whole Foods Market, Inc. (NASDAQ:WFMI) currently trading at $47.27 moving up by 15.10% with total traded volume 12.85M, Whole Foods Market, Inc. (Whole Foods Market) owns and operates a chain of natural and organic foods supermarkets. As of September 27, 2009, it operated 284 stores: 273 stores in 38 the United States, states and the District of Columbia; six stores in Canada, and five stores in the United Kingdom.
- Zix Corporation (NASDAQ:ZIXI) currently trading at $4.06 moving up by 1.25% with total traded volume 969,933.00, Zix Corporation's (ZixCorp) is engaged in the operation of an Email Encryption Service. ZixCorp's Email Encryption Service enables the use of secure e-mail for sensitive information exchange in the healthcare, financial services, insurance and government sectors. The Company operates in two segments: Email Encryption and e-Prescribing.
- CONCORDIS GROUP INC (PINK:CNGI) closed on $0.300 with total traded volume 6,666.00
- Simulated Environment Concepts Inc. (PINK:SMEV) closed on $0.0066 moving up by 4.76% with total traded volume 62,350.00, Simulated Environment Concepts Inc., formerly 5th Avenue Channel Corp., is multi-media company that utilizes the convergence of the Internet and television to provide products and services to its customers.
Subscribe to these free stock alerts at http://www.BestofOTC.com.
BestofOTC.com has a very unique ability to make gains by picking up top best penny stocks that are unseen by investors and are on the verge of exploding to give huge returns. BestofOTC.com provides extremely accurate information about micro-cap, small-cap, pink sheets, OTC stocks and penny stocks for free, with absolutely no surcharges, credit card information, or even names required. To sign up for "Exploding Stock Picks" and copy of "Secrets of Trading in the OTC Market" please visit http://www.BestofOTC.com.
Please see disclaimer on BestofOTC website: http://www.bestofotc.com/disclaimer.php.
BestofOTC.com is a website that profiles stocks of interest. Writers of this press release are not licensed brokers or financial consultants. The information here is believed to be reliable, but not guaranteed to be accurate byhttp://www.BestofOTC.com.
The assembled information disseminated by BestofOTC.com is for information purposes only, and is neither a solicitation to buy nor an offer to sell securities. BestofOTC.com does expect that investors will buy and sell securities based on information assembled and presented in BestofOTC.com. Please always do due diligence; consult a financial advisor.