- U.S. Bancorp (NYSE:USB) Currently trading at $26.10 moving up by 3.74% with total traded volume 30.05M. U.S. Bancorp is a multi-state financial services holding company. The Company provides a range of financial services, including lending and depository services, cash management, foreign exchange and trust and investment management services.
- The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE:BK) Currently trading at $28.17 moving up by 6.30% with total traded volume 23.64M.The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (BNY Mellon) is a global financial services company.
- Intel Corporation (NASDAQ:INTC) Currently trading at $21.24 moving up by 1.29% with total traded volume 55.96M. Intel Corporation is a semiconductor chip maker, developing advanced integrated digital technology products, primarily integrated circuits, for industries, such as computing and communications.
- Cisco Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CSCO) Currently trading at $24.24 moving up by 0.12% with total traded volume 41.01M. Cisco Systems, Inc. designs, manufactures, and sells Internet protocol (IP)-based networking and other products related to the communications and information technology (IT) industry and provide services associated with these products and their use.
- Atmel Corporation (NASDAQ:ATML) Currently trading at $10.29 moving up by 15.23% with total traded volume 33.04M.
- Starbucks Corporation (NASDAQ:SBUX) Currently trading at $30.87 moving up by 3.76% with total traded volume 18.32M. Starbucks Corporation, together with its subsidiaries (Starbucks) is the roaster and retailer of specialty coffee.
BestofOTC.com has a very unique ability to make gains by picking up top best penny stocks that are unseen by investors and are on the verge of exploding to give huge returns. BestofOTC.com provides extremely accurate information about micro-cap, small-cap, pink sheets, OTC stocks and penny stocks for free, with absolutely no surcharges, credit card information, or even names required. To sign up for "Exploding Stock Picks" and copy of "Secrets of Trading in the OTC Market" please visit http://www.BestofOTC.com.
BestofOTC.com is a website that profiles stocks of interest. Writers of this press release are not licensed brokers or financial consultants. The information here is believed to be reliable, but not guaranteed to be accurate byhttp://www.BestofOTC.com.
The assembled information disseminated by BestofOTC.com is for information purposes only, and is neither a solicitation to buy nor an offer to sell securities. BestofOTC.com does expect that investors will buy and sell securities based on information assembled and presented in BestofOTC.com. Please always do due diligence; consult a financial advisor.