- A5 Laboratories Inc (OTC:AFLB) dropped by 3.55% to close on $0.870 with day traded volume of 483,265.00
- Highline Technical Innovations. Inc. (PINK:HLNT) dropped by 5.43% to close on $0.0087 with day traded volume of 42.02M
- Muscle Flex Inc. (PINK:MFLI) dropped by 11.11% to close on $0.0080 with day traded volume of 3.57M
- MainSource Financial Group Inc. (NASDAQ:MSFG) dropped by 2.61% currently trading at $7.08 with day traded volume of 16,215.00
- Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT) dropped by 1.10% currently trading at $25.15 with day traded volume of 52.92M
Subscribe to these free stock alerts at http://www.BestofOTC.com.
About http://www.BestofOTC.com has a very unique ability to make gains by picking up TOP BEST PENNY STOCKS that are unseen by investors and are on the verge of EXPLODING to give huge returns. BestofOTC.com provide extremely accurate information about micro-cap, small-cap, pink sheets, OTC stocks and penny stocks for FREE, with absolutely NO surcharges, credit card information, or even names required. To sign up for "Exploding Stock Picks" and copy of "Secrets of Trading in the OTC Market" please visit http://www.BestofOTC.com.
Please see disclaimer on BestofOTC website: http://www.bestofotc.com/disclaimer.php.
BestofOTC.com is a website that profiles stocks of interest. We are not licensed brokers or financial consultants. The information here is believed to be reliable, but not guaranteed to be accurate by http://www.BestofOTC.com.
The assembled information disseminated by BestofOTC.com is for information purposes only, and is neither a solicitation to buy nor an offer to sell securities. BestofOTC.com does expect that investors will buy and sell securities based on information assembled and presented in BestofOTC.com. PLEASE always do your own due diligence, and consult your financial advisor.
This press release includes "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the federal securities laws, commonly identified by such terms as "believes," "looking ahead," "anticipates," "estimates" and other terms with similar meaning. Although the Company believes that the assumptions upon which its forward-looking statements are based are reasonable, it can give no assurance that these assumptions will prove to be correct. Important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from the Company's projections and expectations are disclosed in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. All forward-looking statements in this press release are expressly qualified by such cautionary statements and by reference to the underlying assumptions.