Doing payroll by hand is risky business. It’s far too easy to make a wrong calculation or other error that will quickly have employees, banks and the IRS breathing down the business owner’s neck. But ezPaycheck 2010 calculates taxes and deductions automatically, eliminating almost all errors. Plus, in-house off-line payroll processing limites access to payroll data so business owners don’t have to worry about someone sneaking a peek into the "books."
Business owners can save thousands of dollars over hiring an accountant by using ezPaycheck 2010 instead, and ezPaycheck saves hours of frustration over doing payroll by hand. The interface is intuitive and designed to be used by business owners - not accountants. Any user can sit down and start using ezPaycheck 2010 right away, with no learning curve - it’s that easy!
"Small business owners shouldn’t be spending hour after hour setting up and learning to use payroll software," said Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge. "We designed ezPaycheck to be powerful, yet simple, so anyone can use it, and ezPaycheck 2010 is the most easy-to-use version to date."
Business owners can try ezPaycheck totally free for 30 days - without risk or obligation. The full-version software can be downloaded for free at http://www.halfpricesoft.com to start the free trial session. The download contains all the features and functions available with ezPaycheck 2010, so business owners can be confident that it will meet their needs. After 30 days, business owners will have to purchase a license key to continue using ezPaycheck 2010. License keys start at just $89 per installation.
To make sure busy business owners don’t have to waste time entering data while test-driving ezPaycheck 2010, the download includes a sample database. Users simply install the download and start using the many payroll features available. There’s no simpler or easier way to make sure payroll software is a good fit for a business.
But business owners should not make the mistake of thinking ezPaycheck 2010’s simplicity cuts it short on features. ezPaycheck 2010 includes all these features and more:
- Current tax tables and calculations for all 50 states and D.C
- Flexibility for adding local tax rates
- Options for pre-tax and post-tax deductions
- Can include tips and commissions
- Capability for printing checks on blank computer checks or preprinted checks using a standard laser printer
- Capability for printing MICR bank routing numbers, account numbers, check numbers and bank information on blank check stock
- Automatically calculates federal withholding tax, Social Security, Medicare tax and employer unemployment taxes
- Supports daily, weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly payroll periods
- Compiles and prints Form 940 and Form 941 for federal tax return
- Unlimited free technical support
For more information about ezPaycheck payroll software, please visit
or go to the video "ezPaycheck, the effective payroll solution"
Halfpricesoft.com is a leading provider of small business software, including payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check printing software, W2/1009 software, and barcode generating software. Today Software from halfpricesoft.com are trusted by thousands of users and help small business owners simplify their payroll processing and business management. CONTACT INFORMATION