Reshare Commerce’s patented methodology enables Direct Selling Organizations to sell direct to all consumers without restriction via the Internet, while compensating Sales Associates for such Internet sales. Reshare has enhanced its software to make management of multiple levels of Sales Associates easier with the capacity to vary compensation by product type.
Sales Associates are critical to every Direct Selling Organization. Today, more and more shoppers want to buy online. Correspondingly, the personal attention and relationship between Sales Associates and consumers is invaluable. Leading companies concerned with the fiscal health of their Sales Associates and longevity of their brand choose to remunerate Sales Associates for Internet sales.
Several dozen Direct Selling Organizations utilize this approach to online selling for some reasons below:
- Consumer choice of Sales Associate based upon relationship, biography or location
- Ability to shop online from the entire product catalog, 24/7/365, with or without the assistance of a Sales Associate
- New consumers can shop immediately without interaction or delay caused by manual account approval or random Sales Associate assignment
- Sales Associates rely upon friends and acquaintances need only remember their name to receive credit for online sales
- Increased and incremental revenues
- Products can be shipped to home or delivered by the Sales Associate
Reshare executives are attending the Direct Selling Association Conference June 6-8 in San Francisco.
Reshare provides the only patented channel management solution that enables brands to sell direct to consumers online without circumventing partners. This Collaborative Channel Commerce® SaaS (C3) solution mitigates channel conflict, guarantees complete brand control, and enhances the relationship between brands, their partners and consumers. It is the only solution that works for all sizes of manufacturers and every distribution and retail partner, from department stores and national chains to local, family-owned businesses. It is the only solution that enables manufacturers to offer their product line to consumers without diverting the sale or product fulfillment to a third party.
Licensees of Reshare’s US Patent No 6,594,641 include Advocare International, L.P., Allvus Inc., Avon Products, Inc. (NYSE: AVP), Howard Miller Clock Company and more. Visit www.reshare.com for further information.