Avon Products, Inc. (NYSE: AVP), has entered into a licensing agreement with Reshare Commerce, LLC that enables Avon to remunerate its Sales Representatives using Reshare’s patented methodology (U.S. patent 6,594,641). Avon, the company for women, is a leading global beauty company, with over $10 billion in annual revenue.
Sales Representatives are critical to every direct selling agency. As the Internet continues to grow, more and more shoppers want to buy online. At the same time, the personal attention and relationship between sales representatives and consumers is invaluable. Leading companies concerned with the fiscal health of their representatives and longevity of their brand choose to remunerate representatives for sales made on the Internet.
The best practices of Reshare’s innovative methodology are utilized by formidable organizations like Avon for some of the following reasons:
- Consumer choice of representative based upon relationship, biography or location
- Ability to shop online from the entire product catalogue, 24/7/365, with or without the assistance of a representative
- New consumers are able to shop online immediately without interaction or delay caused by manual account approval or random representative assignment
- Representatives rely upon friends and acquaintances needing only to remember their name to receive credit for online sales
- Increased and incremental revenues for everyone
- Products can be shipped to home or delivered by the representative
Reshare provides the only patented channel management solution that enables brands to sell direct to consumers online without circumventing valuable partners. This Collaborative Channel Commerce® SaaS solution mitigates channel conflict, guarantees complete brand control, and enhances the relationship between brands, their partners and consumers. It is the only solution that works for all sizes of manufacturers and every distribution and retail partner, from department stores and national chains to local, family-owned businesses. It is the only solution that enables manufacturers to offer their product line to consumers without diverting the sale or product fulfillment to a third party. C3 assures that consumers can choose from the manufacturer’s entire product line while concurrently guarantying that all partners benefit from such virtual inventory and the profitability related to its sale.