SAFE-BioPharma Association, the non-profit association that manages the SAFE-BioPharma® digital identity and digital signature standard, has issued its first interactive annual report. The report is available online at http://www.safe-biopharma.org/annualreport.
- How Pfizer scientists used SAFE-BioPharma digital signatures more than 1 million times and saved 16+ tons of paper
- Why lower association membership fees are attracting smaller biopharma companies, clinical research organizations, diagnostics companies and others
- The introduction of a new 15-minute online procedure to verify the identity of an applicant for a SAFE-BioPharma digital credential
- Growing acceptance of the SAFE-BioPharma standard among global regulatory agencies
About SAFE-BioPharma Association (www.safe-biopharma.org) SAFE-BioPharma Association provides users with a secure, enforceable, and regulatory compliant way to verify identities of parties involved in electronic transactions and to apply digital signatures to electronic documents.
The Association’s members include:
- Abbott (NYSE: ABT)
- Amarin Corp. (NASDAQ: AMRN)
- Amgen (NASDAQ: AMGN)
- AstraZeneca (NYSE: AZN)
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (NYSE: BMY)
- GlaxoSmithKline (NYSE: GSK)
- Johnson & Johnson (NYSE: JNJ)
- Eli Lilly (NYSE: LLY)
- McDougall Scientific
- Merck (NYSE: MRK)
- MWB Consulting Limited
- National Notary Association
- Novartis (NYSE: NVS)
- Oxford Outcomes
- Pfizer (NYSE: PFE)
- Premier Inc.
- Sanofi-Aventis (NYSE: SNY)
- ScheringPlough-Organon (NYSE: SGP)
- SNAP Diagnostics
SAFE-BioPharma® is a trademark of SAFE-BioPharma Association. Any use of this trademark requires approval from SAFE-BioPharma Association.